We shall be taking a short break on the blog and enjoying the sun, the sea, the fine wines and great food that is a summer Christmas in New Zealand.
Full service resumes on 9th January.
You can click on the blue “Follow” button on the right and have any new posts delivered directly and automatically to you of course if you are still away on holidays then.
(If you are thoroughly bored over the break and nobody gave you a good book for Christmas below are the top 12 posts in terms of popularity and readership. They should help you doze of quickly by the fire…or on the beach…depending on which hemisphere you are residing in)
1. The 6 Necessities of Modern Marketing
2. Beware of…well, just Beware when giving advice…
3. Is it just a bad day, or a bad job?
4. Choose one: Clear? Concise? or, Effective?
5. How to create the culture you WANT in your business
6. Fix your prospecting problem forever
7. Eat, Pray, Love! (or: How to get paid every step of the way)
8. Simplicity REQUIRES Sophistication
9. 4 Strategies & 20 tactics for growing an advice business
10. The 12 steps to getting constant referrals
11. Why do people buy anything?
12. Creating a Win-Win is the key to successful networking0